Saturday, June 8, 2013

Twitter book chat update

Hello from sunny, hot Florida! spending a wonderful weekend with family as well as catching up on a bit of work.

This is the final week for our chat on Logistics Clusters. Although the Twitter book chat experiment was not as successful as I had hope, it will continue along. Besides, it does take a while for such things to take hold and that's completely ok! I'll continue to make changes so any thoughts you may have, please share!

Anyway, my thanks to Dr. Sheffi and those that joined in the chat. For those that have not read the book, I highly recommend it. Dr. Sheffi's insight is great. Plus, if you ever have the opportunity to attend a conference session in which Dr. Sheffi is speaking at, do so.

So, what am I reading next? Breakout Nations: In Pursuit of the Next Economic Miracles by Ruchir Sharma.