Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weekly Update: October 11, 2013

I just got back from Singapore this afternoon. Although the trip was too short it was a really good one - Got to hang out with various companies and I learned alot. Hopefully I can successfully transfer the learnings into the update I'm planning for the APAC Ecommerce Logistics report in early 2014. Speaking of which, North America and Europe Ecommerce Logistics reports are also planned for updates about the same time. Look for a new ecommerce logistics report to hopefully join the group as well.

The latest Global Logistics Monitor was delivered to subscribers this week. Updates for the quarterly logistics monitors for APAC and North America are underway with an expected completion date by end of this month.

Next week will be a short week for me - Wedding anniversary and the Stone Mountain Scottish Festival.
BTW, my poor Atlanta Braves are out of the playoffs - no World Series this year. Perhaps next year!

However, prior to the anticipated fun, work will continue along for the Global Express and Small Parcel report as well as an article I'm finishing up on, on behalf of Ti, for Air Cargo World. Yay! The folks at Air Cargo World are great and I'm  so honored they asked me to write this article for them. Thank you!

That's about it for now. Have a great weekend and week ahead!

Cathy