Saturday, December 7, 2013

The end of the blog

Hi Everyone,

Made it home from the Philippines last night and have been catching up emails, sleep and football. The 19-plus hours across the Pacific pond gave me alot of time to think on things and as such I have decided to end the blog. However, I would like to encourage everyone to visit Transport Intelligence's website and sign up for the free e-newsletters - that's where I'll be writing exclusively from now on.

I've enjoyed sharing my writings with everyone here on the blog - it's hard to believe I've been blogging for almost two years! Thank you for your emails and encouragement - keep the emails and such coming - It's great getting feedback, best way for all of us to learn and grow. I'll keep the blog up until the end of the year and after that it will be removed.

Thanks again,

Cathy