I just finished up writing the top 10 Ti briefs of 2013 which is scheduled to be published in our January 2 e-newsletter. I was curious what the top 10 posts were for the blog so I checked and below is the listing.
Let me know what you think.
10. FedEx struggles as customers shift to low yielding services
9. India's ecommerce opportunity is a logistics challenge
8. Puerto Rico's medical device and pharmaceutical industry at a cross roads
7. Cuts in government spending affect logistics and transportation providers
6. Sequestration effects on the US supply chain
5. Is online grocery shopping about to take off in the US?
4. Office Depot and Office Max merger will create supply chain synergies but will that be enough?
3. Procter & Gamble consolidate Latin American supply chain planning in Costa Rica
2. Out of the box logistics startups challenge traditional supply chains
1. Fulfillment and logistics are bottlenecks to China's ecommerce growth