Saturday, April 26, 2014

Thank you!!

Thank you to folks at The Loadstar for posting my blog post on Zara this past week!! Be sure to check out all the great stuff The Loadstar does here. Also the folks at EFT also posted the post, check out their website here.

If you missed the Zara post, it's available here.

I didn't get a chance to write on the online grocery scene as promised but will do so hopefully this coming week. Instead, UPS Q1 earnings took me by surprise - I forgot they reported this past week. So, I wrote up some thoughts on that which are on the blog.

Also this coming week I hope to write up a conversation I had with the CEO at Freightos. I really like what they are doing. Stay tune. Over the coming weeks, expect more retail related posts to be posted as well, lots of cool things happening within that industry.

Finally, I'll also be writing some posts to help the folks from Innovation Enterprise regarding some upcoming US conferences on manufacturing and CPG. Look for those in the next couple of weeks or so.

Be sure to check out the latest posts, including the UPS earnings post on the Global Supply Chain Insights blog here.

Thank you!!