Sunday, May 11, 2014

Where are the blog posts?!

Another busy week has passed and I did not get a chance to write my blog posts as promised! I will this week, probably later in the week though. This past week was spent redoing a section of the Express/Small Parcel report as well as the Middle East eCommerce Logistics white paper, briefs and some other stuff.

On top of all of that, I took a couple of days off to help out with my best friend's son's wedding - an outdoor event that was questionable at times thanks to rain, heat and humidity but it all turned out great and I'm now trying to recover from the reception - I don't think I danced that much in quite some time!!

So, this week is get back on track with blog posts, briefs, the white paper and preparing for Ti's conference for June 4 and 5 in Dubai.

Have a great week!

Thanks,
Cathy