Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Changes to the Blog

A special happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to share with everyone some changes that will take place beginning this week.

For the past almost two years, I've been posting here on the blog Ti briefings I write. These briefings are also available for free to folks that sign up for our e-newsletters from our website.  So, to keep from duplicating and to encourage all of you to sign up for our e-newsletters, I've decided to devote the blog to new posts - still supply chain related but ones that will not appear in Ti e-newsletters. 

I'll still keep you up with what's going on at Ti but this will give me an opportunity to branch out a bit. So topics/questions you'd like for me to explore further will be welcome - just drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

In order to prepare, this week there will probably not be any blog posts. 

Thanks for reading and have a great day!!

Cathy