Friday, October 4, 2013

Weekly Update: Oct 4, 2013

Happy Friday!

Here in Atlanta, it's "Choptober" in honor of our baseball team, the Atlanta Braves, who began their quest to the World Series this week. Sadly they lost the opening game with the LA Dodgers but there is still plenty of time to win the series.  Go Braves!

I'm scurrying around here trying to finish up uncompleted projects before I head back to Singapore next week. I'm really looking forward to the trip because it will give me an opportunity to hang out with some of the region's top ecommerce players - looking forward to learning lots!!

Ti's Global Express and Small Parcels report continues on - still working on getting the market sizing and provider rankings as accurate as I can. I've got a great team helping me out, here in the US and in China so I'm really excited and thankful for their insights on this subject. 

The September Global Logistics Monitor is in its final stages of completion and will be published next week. This is a monthly report that has always had a special place in my heart. It provides a monthly overview of the logistics and transportation market from a global and regional perspective and utilizes some of our charts that are available in our portal or as a separate subscription.

At the end of the month, we'll be working on our region-specific logistics monitors. These are quarterly and are available for North America and Asia-Pacific.

As always, if you have any thoughts or questions on anything, please just send me an email. I've been getting some spam in the comments section of the blog so I'm afraid I'll have to turn that off until I figure out a solution.

Enjoy the weekend and the week ahead!

Cathy