Monday, June 16, 2014

Early weekly update

The week has only begun and it's already starting out with a bang!

First off, I'm very sad to report that I will be leaving my eft column effective today. Ti work has picked up even more so I need to focus on that. I want to thank eft for posting and tweeting my blog posts for the past couple of years - it really has meant alot to me, more than alot of folks realize. Also a big thanks for allowing me to further contribute as a columnist. A great bunch of folks that I encourage all to follow via twitter as well as attend the numerous conferences they offer around the world.

Ok, so, on a brighter note, I hope, a new page has been added to the blog site - one that will host white papers, webinars, podcasts and other media stuff. Currently only one white paper is available but plans are in the works for a regular webinar series featuring start-up logistics companies. If you are one or would like to nominate one, drop me a line and let me know.

To check out the new page, click here.

The regular weekly update will come out later this week.

Thanks again and have a great week.

Cathy